Posted on 14 March 2008 by admin
Erectile Dysfunction affects many men around the world, and it’s extremely damaging to the male ego when they suffer from Erectile Dysfunction. The inability to get a full erection can be a cause from many things, such as stress, smoking, drinking too much alcohol, and some medications that you might be taking both prescribed and not.
It’s important that you understand that Erectile Dysfunction is curable. What you are dealing with right now is just temporary, and if you continue to worry about your self esteem than it just might keep it down longer. If you are not maintaining a healthy life then your body is not going to be healthy. Without a healthy body it will not function correctly. There has been a study at Harvard Health Professionals, and it showed that if you exercise three to five hours a week it will reduce the signs of impotence up to 30%. That’s absolutely amazing.
Every single one of us is completely aware of what the right and wrong things are to put into our bodies, but we just rather eat that burger and fries from McDonalds because it’s quicker. This is what needs to change. If you want to go to McDonalds you can but eat a salad with grilled chicken instead. They also have fruits that you can have for desert.
Maintaining a healthy body has always been important, but now with all of the studies that have been done they are proving that if you do not maintain a healthy body that you will not have a healthy penis, and your risk of suffering from Erectile Dysfunction is much higher.
Begin lessening the amount of bad things that you are putting into your body, and start putting good things. You can begin taking a good daily vitamin and male enhancement supplements to improve the health of your body, which includes your penis.
Looking for a way to exercise at home and lose some of those extra holiday pounds? You can tone your body right in the comfort of your home by just doing some of these timeless exercises that still work well today:
- Sit ups. There is no better way to tone your abdominal muscles than by doing sit-ups. In order to take some of the pressure off of your back, raise your knees. You do not have to lift yourself up all the way, just enough to feel the pull of the muscles.
- Jumping Jacks. Remember them? Every kid used to do these in school and they were called “calisthenics.” Anyone can do jumping jacks, you don’t have to particularly coordinated. You raise your arms over your head and clap your hands while jumping and letting your legs spread out then go back together. Yes, it is old fashioned, but it’s still a good cardiovascular workout.
- Deep knee bends. Want to tone up your butt and legs? Deep knee bends will work wonders. Suck in your stomach, stand with your hands on your hips and legs straight. Then bend down to a sitting position and lift up. Keep repeating.
- Leg lifts. Lay on your side and keep your legs very straight. Concentrate on the muscles in your legs and keep them taut as you lift your leg to the ceiling and back again. Repeat on both legs. You can then lay on your stomach and do the same for each leg and on your back as well. This not only tones your muscles, but gets rid of cellulite.
- Push ups. Another oldie but a goodie. Push ups are a great way to strengthen your arms as well as keep them toned.
- Running in place. We had to do this in gym class when we were kids. Running in place is just as good as running around the block except you don’t have to leave the house and brave the cold weather.
One nice thing about exercising at home is that you can do it whenever you want. No getting a bunch of stuff together to go to the gym – and no excuses. Exercising at home is just as effective as going to a gym.
Cardiovascular exercises are best done in the mornings as they will boost your metabolism and get you going for the day. The toning exercises can be done in the evening and if you continue doing them every day, you can expect to see results within a week.
If you truly want to work off those holiday pounds and lose some weight before spring, begin exercising at home now. You don’t need a gym. You don’t need to spend thousands on gym equipment. You just need a little self discipline and a few feet of space.